George Horace Lorimer once said: “It’s good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it’s good too, to make sure you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy.”
Establishing a balance in life is crucial and at the heart of this is knowing how to achieve your financial goals. With every financial corner you turn it’s essential to ‘run through the numbers’, which will help you make the right financial decisions.
Cash flow planning is vital if financial goals are to be achieved. It’s important to be specific; for example, it’s not sufficient to say “I want to have enough to retire comfortably,” you need to think realistically about how much you will need. The more specific you are, the easier it will be to come up with a plan to achieve your ambitions.
As we all know reaching financial goals won’t simply happen on its own and requires careful planning. The good news is that with our cash flow modelling tool, meeting your financial goals can be stress-free.
Lifetime cash flow modelling can help if you wish to:
– Determine lifetime goals;
– Become and remain financially well organised;
– Create a lifetime cash flow plan; and
– Control tax liabilities
Having a lifetime cash flow plan will enable you to:
– Work towards achieving and maintaining financial independence;
– Define your family’s version of the ‘good life’ and begin working towards it;
– Ensure adequate provision is made for the financial consequences of the death or disablement of yourself or your partner;
– Plan to minimise your tax liabilities;
– Understand your expenditure and balance your cash inflows and your desired cash outflows;
– Estimate future cash flow on realistic assumptions;
– Develop an investment strategy for your capital and surplus income; and
– Become aware of the tax issues that are likely to arise on the death of yourself and your partner
Cash flow modelling is just one of the financial planning tools we use. For further information, do get in touch, we’d be delighted to hear from you. You can call us on 01789 263888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.